~A Poetess In Love~

If my love could be a color
deep crimson red is what I would choose

If my love could run
I would be as a ragging river
flowing to meet you, deep sea

If my love could be an element
passion burning like fire consuming thee

If my love could be time
eternity will be it's end

If my love could be hands
I would use them to give you all I am

If my love could be feet
I would walk along side you on life's journey

If my love could be eyes
I would wake up just to see your face

If my love could be place
next to you is where I'd stay


If my love could be a word
it would flow like poetry

If my love could be a song
your name, the only melody my heart would sing

If my love could be the sky
You are the Earth I wrap myself around,
until no end or beginning can be found

If my love you were to drink,
intoxicated by loves first taste

Thirsty for each other,
our mouths will become

If my love you want to understand
never will you comprehend it

It's deeper then the ocean depth,
it would be like trying to count sand

You heart is my home
your my safe hidding place

K.L

No comments:

Post a Comment